Thursday, November 3, 2011

Signature Salad

Today rocked!! I did 45 minutes of Zumba at home, an hour of Zumba in class, then came home and did an hour of P90X. Holy Jello arms, Batman!!

Foodwise....Cinnamon Pecan Special K for breakfast, chocolate Shakeology for lunch, and my signature salad for dinner!! I totally heart this salad!! I make it all the time. So, I'm gonna share the goods!!

Ellen's Signature Salad

two handfuls of baby spinach
1/2 a large yellow pepper, diced - or a few sweet mini peppers, diced
1/3 cucumber, peeled & diced
handful of carrot slivers
2 Tbsp. craisins
handful of grape tomatoes, cut in half
2 slices of red onion, quartered
2 slices of deli turkey, shredded (I use the pepper turkey from Winco)
a sprinkle of feta cheese
1 Tbsp. Brianne's New American dressing


BAM!!  Ultimate salad goodness.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment